Sunday, November 15, 2009

Trigger Finger Mittens Update

Jason used his mittens hunting this week-end. He has now requested that I close up the open fingers, I guess they got a little cold. He wore a pair of those "one size fits all" knit mittens that he bought at Wal-Mart to wear underneath (which was his plan all along) but it wasn't enough. So now I am going to knit some "hats" for his thumb and finger.

My brother has also requested a pair of Trigger Finger Mittens for when he plays airsoft with his friends. He has asked, however, for holes that his finger and thumb can stick out of if I have time I'll make them for him for Christmas.

The pattern is almost written for the mittens, but I haven't taken any pictures of them yet. I want my hubby to model them for me!

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...