Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Optimistic

I hope I'm not counting my chickens before they hatch but I am 95% certain that Jason will have a new job on the 20th of March!!!

Yes, you read that right.

He went in for a "security interview" at another jail in the next county over (45mins away from us) and the man said, "I can't tell you that you have the job...{awkward pause}...you still have to go through the oral exam." Then later he said, "My sheriff talked to your sheriff and they agreed that the people coming from your jail should have preference over the other applicants."

So, it sounds good. I'm just hoping and praying! And, if he doesn't get a job now they will be hiring again in another couple of months. It would be so awesome if he got this job, so perfect. But, again, I'm not God maybe he has other plans......

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...