Monday, June 1, 2009

Anniversary Trip 2009


For our Anniversary we went to Six Flags in MA. I had asked Jason last year to take me someplace where I could go on a roller coaster but we did not have time/money to go. This year Jason and I were going to go to Fun town in Maine, but at last minute Jason changed his mind and took me to where the BIG coasters are! He booked a hotel (The Econo) that had a whirlpool tub in the room so that I could have a soak (500 sq feet of apartment and no tub!) at a reasonable price and we were off!
We took the "long way" to MA. We went by way of VT and drove through some mountains on the very senic route 2.
It was great to have him all to myself in the car. We chatted about nothing and enjoyed each others company.
On Monday we went to Six Flags. We had so much fun. We only went on 4 rides but we were there all day. The sun just cooked all the energy out of us.
Bizzaro was by far my favorite ride. Jason bravely joined me on the very tall ride (he's not a fan of heights). It was fast and awesome and scary! I could have rode it a hundred times if I thought I could walk the next day.
I bet you are wondering about the odd picture at the beginning of this post. We were walking around in the park and Jason turns to me and says: "Since the first anniversary is the Paper Anniversary I thought we'd get one of those drawings done since it's done on paper."
Isn't he a genius? I love my hubby!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...