Every year Vinnie gets a hair cut. Here is why.
1. Vinnie is a "low rider" he is very low to the ground and sometimes the grass gets very high. The first thing in the morning when he goes outside to potty or say we are at camp he gets very wet and unhappy.
2. He often gets bits of twigs, leaves, and burrs from bushes stuck in his fluff
3. He hates to get brushed and so he gets mats that I have to cut out.
4. Sometimes his "poo" gets stuck in his fur and I have to cut it out. :(
5. He gets very hot in the sun at camp
6. It's easier to find ticks without so much hair
7. He just looks so handsome!