Saturday, September 25, 2010

Christmas Plans

I have restarted my Christmas knitting. I am working on a pair of mittens for my MIL. I also finished two of the hats I sold and bought yarn for two more. I still have an order for two more that I will need to complete, but the client hasn't given me her color choices yet, she's waiting until she has some coats I think.

Up Next: I am going to make a ball for my boy for Christmas and a pair of socks for my FIL. I'm also going to make some Christmas Ornaments to go along with the donation we are going to make to World Vision. Last year we bought ducks to go to people in starving countries (for meat and for eggs) in lieu of presents. For a gift we gave baked goods and a little rubber duck for on the tree with a note saying that in honor of our families we gave ducks. We are going to do the same thing this year with World Vision, but I think we'll give something else.

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...