Friday, July 17, 2009

Multiple Briths with Clomid

So I just did some research on Clomid and this is what I came up with..

The frequency of twins occurring in women who conceive while taking clomiphene or letrozole has been reported to be as high as 10%. Triplets may occur as frequently as 1 in 400 births, and quadruplets in 1 in 800 births.

Jason is almost excited as I am to be seriously trying now. While we were on vacation he looked at my cousins baby and said "I want one more now."

"More than before?"
"Yes," he answered.
"Why?"
"I saw J with his daughter and I want that."
I smiled, "Good."

He is going to be a good Dad. Despite what he thinks. Today I sort of tossed one of the daycare infants who happened to be eating a bottle at the time at him and had him feed the kid. He was bewildered, but he handle himself and the baby just fine. I'm so proud of him. I love him so very much!

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...