Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Puppy Love


I got this book
Knitted Toys when I was looking for something to challenge myself with. I started out knitting a "Cinderella Doll" for my flower girl (sadly I did not take a picture of it!) and it came out better than I expected.

A friend of mine became pregnant and so I thought to myself that I might try my hand again at knitting a toy. This time I set my sights on a knitted puppy dog that incorporated some intarsia which I had been wanting to try.

The intarsia (the dark brown part) came out a lot better than I could have guessed. I think he came out really cute!
I did not give him up, however.
After finishing him I just could not bear the thought of giving him away! I decided to keep him and give him to my first born child (whenever that will happen).
If you'd like the pattern I'd be more than happy to give it to you!






Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. He's adorable!!!!

    PS...do you want a picture of Cinderella? =)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...