Sunday, January 24, 2010

Argyle Hat & Other Plans


Made my Dad a hat. I still haven't taken his picture in it but I will soon. The hat is made so that the bottom can be folded up to a double thickness to keep his ears warm.

I knit my self one mitten and I will be working on the second one shortly.
I also am making a baby slipper sock of my own design. It isn't pretty but it's functional.
My sister choose what she wants me to knit her its a vest hoodie designed by Spud and Chloe. I haven't been able to purchase the materials yet, but I will soon.
My Dad has requested a hat that says "LOWE'S" on it so he can wear it at work, my Mom has asked for a shrug for her birthday, and my hubby would like a new better fitting hat.

PHEW!

I love that I have so much to do!

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...