Here is a few things I have learned.
1. Oil is expensive
2. Turning down the hot water tank will save on propane
3. 60 people will fit in my house
4. There is no insulation in the walls
5. The neighbor is friendly enough to pick me up off the side of the street and take me home when I am broken down
6. The pellet stove won't quite heat the whole house.
7. Buying pellets for the stove cost 1/2 as much as oil.
8. I can live and be happy in a chilly house
9. I love having a house
10. The power company charges you twice for electricity!
We will be going to Bermuda on a cruise in April! Jason's mother bought us all (there are 7 of us) cruise tickets! Can't wait!
No news on the baby front. We'll be going to the next dose of Clomid soon. After these next two rounds if I'm not pregnant then we will be saving up some pennies for some tests...