Sunday, June 13, 2010

Flower Failure


I had this bright idea that I would make 5 flowers for the 5 people who helped me out in the month of May teaching my Sunday School class. I completed one successfully and changed my mind. Not that I couldn't do the pattern or didn't like it, it didn't look/feel the way I wanted it to. I wanted to make magnets, but it's just not going to work.

Which is fine I'll go back to my original plan which was to buy them all flower arrangements, because who doesn't like getting a bunch of flowers from time to time?

Oh, and I made one for my MIL but I didn't use the right amount of petals, I used 4 not 5 so I said "All right, I'll just make another one and it will be daisy like" .. umm, not so much. More like a square. Which is fine, I'm going to make her some mittens for her real gift. The daisy was just a teaser.

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...