Monday, August 15, 2011

Polly

This is Polly. 
She will be for sale in about two weeks (I need to knit her some pj's).


She is wearing a Pumpkin Cardigan with three buttons


She has a pleated yellow skirt


And a Pumpkin Beanie.

In other Knitting News I have a new bag!


I love this bag. It has a lot of pockets for stashing things. I got this brilliant idea on further organization and stuffed my measuring tape in a old, used pill bottle.


Then I stuffed some darning needles, a stitch holder, some stitch markers, and some needle ends in another pill bottle.

Works like a charm!


1 comment:

  1. She looks perfectly happy in her sunny outfit, but I suppose come night time she WILL be more comfy in some PJs.
    Brilliant organization of your bag. I love using things for new purposes rather than buying the spendy gadgets from the craft store!

    blessings, debbie

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...