Pages
Home
Hamberg Family Farm
The Hambergs
Adoption
Sponsor
Farmhouse
Barnyard
Thursday, May 7, 2009
Piper
I told Jason that until he "knocks me up" he has to get me a kitten every spring.
Say "Hello" to Piper!
She is four weeks old and oh-so-cute!
Piper
2009-05-07T10:44:00-04:00
DeliaKnits
in other news|jason|Piper|
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
Ketchup Cookies
The day before the snow storm my parents, my siblings, my husband, my son, and I were sitting around the table eating piz...
Bunny Ears Pattern
I cannot take full credit for this pattern. I married two patterns to get this hat. Edit April 2004 The link to the original Little Bo...
Year of Projects
Did some outdoor knitting on Thursday. It was nice to get out in the sun even if my fingers got a little chilly. I am writing my wee...
Subscribe To
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments