Pages
Home
Hamberg Family Farm
The Hambergs
Adoption
Sponsor
Farmhouse
Barnyard
Wednesday, December 22, 2010
Last Check-Up
Stomper had a check-up at the end of November. His stats:
Stomper 2months Old
Weight: 12lbs 13oz
Height: 23 1/2 inches
Development:
Controls Head Well
Rolls Over
Smiles
Coos
Laughs
Follows Object
Reaches for Faces/Toys
We couldn't be any prouder of our little boy!
Last Check-Up
2010-12-22T17:24:00-05:00
DeliaKnits
baby|owen|
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
Ketchup Cookies
The day before the snow storm my parents, my siblings, my husband, my son, and I were sitting around the table eating piz...
Bunny Ears Pattern
I cannot take full credit for this pattern. I married two patterns to get this hat. Edit April 2004 The link to the original Little Bo...
Year of Projects
Did some outdoor knitting on Thursday. It was nice to get out in the sun even if my fingers got a little chilly. I am writing my wee...
Subscribe To
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments