Pages
Home
Hamberg Family Farm
The Hambergs
Adoption
Sponsor
Farmhouse
Barnyard
Monday, February 14, 2011
Finished Flannel
This is how the
Plaid Flannel Hunters Hat
looks following the pattern as written. One with and one without ear-flaps.
This is how it would look if you added two inches of rib instead of the hemmed edge like in the pattern.
I am still looking for a test knitter or two. Email me if you are interested: deliasknittedthings@gmail.com
Finished Flannel
2011-02-14T10:00:00-05:00
DeliaKnits
earflap|test knitting|
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
Ketchup Cookies
The day before the snow storm my parents, my siblings, my husband, my son, and I were sitting around the table eating piz...
Bunny Ears Pattern
I cannot take full credit for this pattern. I married two patterns to get this hat. Edit April 2004 The link to the original Little Bo...
Year of Projects
Did some outdoor knitting on Thursday. It was nice to get out in the sun even if my fingers got a little chilly. I am writing my wee...
Subscribe To
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments