Pages
Home
Hamberg Family Farm
The Hambergs
Adoption
Sponsor
Farmhouse
Barnyard
Sunday, October 16, 2011
Baby Shower Knits
I made the pattern for this sweater. I hope to have one size available for free in the next week.
New doll I can now knit.
I call her a Pocket Pal, more hair and clothing choices coming in the next month!
Baby Shower Knits
2011-10-16T19:51:00-04:00
DeliaKnits
Knitting|
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
Ketchup Cookies
The day before the snow storm my parents, my siblings, my husband, my son, and I were sitting around the table eating piz...
Bunny Ears Pattern
I cannot take full credit for this pattern. I married two patterns to get this hat. Edit April 2004 The link to the original Little Bo...
Year of Projects
Did some outdoor knitting on Thursday. It was nice to get out in the sun even if my fingers got a little chilly. I am writing my wee...
Subscribe To
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments