Thursday, April 26, 2012

3KCBWDAY4 :: All Season Knitting


Summer Knitting vs Winter Knitting:
I knit all year long. Sometimes I start a project in winter that is for winter, but don't finish it until the summer, but I solider on. I do try to knit smaller things in the summer because we are constantly on the move and dragging along a big bag is cumbersome. I am not a sock knitter, so I tend to drag toys with me. My favorite toy to knit is the Nursery Baby Doll by TwinsKnit (links at bottom of post). It is fast and flexible. This summer I will be finishing up two different finger-less mitten projects, one for me and one for my sister. This winter I will be casting on a simple garter stitch afghan inspired by the yarn my grandmother left behind.

Summer:

Winter:
Summer:


Winter:


Nursery Baby  made into Bears, other clothes
Gauntlets (for the sister)
(Pink) Cow






Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...