Pages
Home
Hamberg Family Farm
The Hambergs
Adoption
Sponsor
Farmhouse
Barnyard
Saturday, May 19, 2012
Weekending
This week-end is full of chickens and ducks
flowers and trucks
little things that grow
and very naked toes
Joining
Amanda
1 comment:
karen
May 22, 2012 at 9:55 AM
love the chicks and the poem is just perfect :) Lovely weekend!
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
Ketchup Cookies
The day before the snow storm my parents, my siblings, my husband, my son, and I were sitting around the table eating piz...
Bunny Ears Pattern
I cannot take full credit for this pattern. I married two patterns to get this hat. Edit April 2004 The link to the original Little Bo...
Year of Projects
Did some outdoor knitting on Thursday. It was nice to get out in the sun even if my fingers got a little chilly. I am writing my wee...
Subscribe To
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
love the chicks and the poem is just perfect :) Lovely weekend!
ReplyDelete