Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Yarn Along


I've joined a test knit for a fabulous sweater for Stomper. The sweater will be too big, but he will wear it anyway! It's a size 4 and Stomper is only in a 2T so it will fit for years! I haven't knit something this big since I made my sister a vest a couple of years ago. Yesterday I was sitting at my sisters awards ceremony for the tech center she attends and I was merrily knitting away. Lo and behold! A major mistake in the cable, nothing I could hide cleverly! I had to frog several inches.

My parents gave the hubby and I "For Women Only" and "For Men Only" for our anniversary so I've been reading that. It is interesting, there is a few things in it that I wasn't aware of in men, nothing earth shattering, at least not yet and I'm half way through. 

Joining Ginny, you should too!

1 comment:

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...