Thursday, June 7, 2012

Family Night




Wednesday is Family Night. We make a tasty dinner and eat together while sitting down. It keeps us all connected together since our lives are getting busier, and our brother moved out.

Stomper "helped" us choose what dessert to make and then kept himself busy with a bit of flour in some measuring cups. He thought the plain flour tasted yummy, but I'm not sure why.

Last night after dinner, Jason made a fire. Instruments appeared for the first time in a long time at our house and it was nice to hear the siblings play and fool around. I took out my knitting to work on the pattern I'm testing (for a moment I considered tossing it into the flames, but I didn't). I really enjoy these long summer(ish) nights and I look forward to many more.





Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...