Saturday, June 30, 2012


I performed a bit of surgery today. I have been working on a test knit and the sleeve didn't seem quite right. After communicating with the designer she rewrote the sleeve. I suppose I could have ripped the sleeve back to the correct length, did a little song and dance to get the right stitch count, and finished it off; but, I decided that doing it right was a better idea.

I cut a small hole, ran a piece of waste yarn through what would become the live stitches, cut it, and then tried it on the boy. The fit is much better now. I'll be done the other arm in a jiffy!

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...