Thursday, August 19, 2010

Winnie

She is done and wearing her first outfit. I plan on making a dress too. The butterfly is off of Spud and Chloe's Blog. I turned the outfit around because I talked to a little girl at daycare and she thought putting the butterfly on the front (instead of no butterfly) was the best idea. The booties are not knit quite long enough (I short changed the cuff) but the little ties keep them on good. I am going to write down all my bright ideas to improve the clothes a little and knit another outfit for the second doll. First though I have some promises to keep, mostly two Rocket Ships for some awesome boys at the daycare and of course finishing up that foolish shrug I've been avoiding.


Posted by Picasa

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...