Monday, August 2, 2010

"Bunny Ears"

Here is the finished product of the new and improved "Bunny Ears". I changed several things but what made the most difference was the quality of the yarn. The yarn is luxurious and soft! I think I will be buying a skein or more for myself to make a scarf and hat. I attached the ears further apart so that when it is stretched while on someones the head the ears look like ears and not antennae. This is a unisex hat, however the boys at the daycare refused to wear it. That might have more to do with the temperature outside then their feelings toward the hat, I hope. The little girls who tried it on for me didn't seem to mind wearing it. The older one felt a little silly with it on, but I think she enjoyed the attention! ;)


Posted by Picasa

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...