Sunday, August 8, 2010

Dolls for Cousins


I am so excited. I just bought the pattern to make these super cute dolls! My cousin asked if I could make her girls something knit from our grandmothers yarn and asked for some turtles. Well, I'm a little tired of making turtles so I am going to make some dolls instead. This way too I get to be a bit creative when I make the dolls some clothes. I need to finish up my other projects, mainly a mitten to go with a Bunny Ears that I sold, and then some crowns I promised the princesses at the daycare I work at. I'm hoping next month will be doll month. I don't think it is going to take long to knit the dolls up. The pattern seems pretty straight forward and easy to follow! I'll keep you posted!

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...