Saturday, June 25, 2011

Internet Woes

For the moment we do not have internet at our house and so my posts will be less frequent until the internet returns.

I have been very busy for the past two weeks which is probably why I have come down with a killer cold. Stuffy nose, body aches, cough and fatigue it is full blown! I am hoping to get some pictures and thoughts together to let you know what has been going on. Here is a list of what you can expect!

  1. Blog Review (I missed it on Monday, but it's ready to go!)
  2. My thoughts on House Mothering
  3. VBS successes and misses
  4. Bridal Shower Execution
  5. Gardening
  6. Growing Baby Boy
I hope to post something substanial in a few days!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you are feeling better! It does sound busy for you! I hope everything settles into a nice rhythm soon!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...