- Eight teeth - Eight! Five came in all at the same time!
- Pulls himself up using the coffee table
- Jumps. Always jumping. I was holding him with my legs (he was standing) and he was jumping.
- Pulls himself up in his crib (eek!)
- Says "Ba-Ba" , "Ma-Ba, Ba-Ma" , "Da-Da"
- Can get to a sitting position from his belly. (I haven't seen him do this yet, but I have left the room and he was on his belly and then returned and he was sitting up -- unless the dog is helping him?)
- Becoming quite the traveler (we've made several multiple hour trips with him in the last month)
- Spent a week-end at Mimi's house (two nights)
- I swear he weighs 50lbs
- Takes baths in the little tub in the big tub (uses just the big tub at Grandma's house)
- Eats dirt
- Loves the sunshine
- Likes to make friends where ever he goes with his winning smile. Babies though, seem to cry though when he smiles at them. Maybe because he smiles, makes a happy noise, and then lunges for them?
Want more photos? Check out my Facebook Album