New Tricks and Feats:
- Cruising along furniture and the wall.
- Pulls himself up using anything including but not limited to: Mama's legs, Aunties shorts, and the dogs head.
- In the process of cutting his top molars. I'm assuming the bottom ones aren't too far behind.
- Took his first super long car ride to NY to meet some cousins!
- Climbs stairs. Eek!
- Responds to: "No."
- No longer eats strained baby food or that flaky oatmeal stuff.
- Loves strong flavors. Ate a sliver of onion with out making a face and loves to eat dill pickles.
- Swam in a lake, a pool, and a river.
- Ate 3/4 of an ice cream cone.
- Eats apples like a "big boy" including the skins. (My Mom told the daycare kids: "If Delia's baby can eat them, so can you.")
|In the car during our NY trip|