Monday, September 8, 2008

Cry Baby

I slept wrong Friday night (How fair is that to sleep wrong, I'm asleep I can't help myself, and here I am "sleeping wrong") and now I have this dull ache in my right shoulder area. However, yesterday the pain was bad enough for me to catch my breath everytime I moved it. Then last night as I was settling down into bed (on my back which is not the "wrong" way to sleep) I cried because I could not get comfortable no matter what I did. I just don't handle pain well.

I made an appointment with the massage therapist to see if she could give me any relief, but today it is much better, no sharp, shooting, sudden stabs of pain that travel all the way down my arm.

Whenever I have pain like this it always makes me wonder, how will I handle childbirth pain? I am just thankful for modern medicine and a loving husband who I can beat up since it will be his fault I'm in pain. :)

1 comment:

  1. It's amazing what your body can handle. It's true what they say - when it's over with you seem to forget, if only for a moment, how bad the pain was when they hand you your child.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...