Sunday, September 28, 2008

Dreaming Still

My dreams enjoy torturing me.

Last night I dreamt (twice) that I had taken a home pregnancy test and it was positive. I don't remember the first dream, but the second one all I can remember is my parents reaction. They both gave me gigantic hugs and the hugs felt so good! I almost cried when I woke up and realized that those hugs had never happened. I wasn't upset that I woke up and wasn't pregnant, but that I had really felt those hugs. Weird.

Jason is working nights. I really hate it when he works nights. I feel so lonely with out him to talk to. That and the bed is too big.

I took my first at home pregnancy test (hence the dreams) and it was negative. I had a really weird period and I thought I might be pregnant. Probably though it was weird because of going to the hospital the stress and all that.

This month marks the first month of Jason and I "officially" trying to get pregnant. I really, really, really, really hope that I don't have to use drugs to get preggo and it will just happen!

1 comment:

  1. Sending baby dust your way! I think I can count on one hand the number of dreams I remember when I wake up!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...