- Am I ready for parenthood?
- Am I ready for 2 am feedings?
- Am I ready to give up some of my freedoms & rights? (such as: showering quietly, sleeping in, being alone & quiet in my home)
- Am I ready to responsible 24/7 for someone?
- Is my marriage ready for this?
- Are our finances ready for a baby?
- Do I want a kid for the right reasons?
And then I remember that I have a good man by my side and a loving and supportive family near-by and I realize that, yes, things are going to be different and hard. But in some ways things will be way more fun.