Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Questions Answered

I talked to the hubby and can I just say that he is amazing. I am so happy that God gave him to me and that by some strange miracle we found each other and ended up being so "right"? God is good that is all I can say.

I talked to the hubby and lo and behold he is just as frightened as I am about this whole baby thing! :) For some reason knowing he is scared makes me less scared. He tells me that I'll make a good mother and that, "No, I'll never be ready to give up some of my freedoms, but I still want to go through with this and have a baby." He tells me that he'll adjust.

I just hope that if we do get pregnant as soon as I'm hoping (let there be a miracle!) and we can't afford a house, that the room upstairs gets built. I'd like to have one place dog hair free and that will be our upstairs! ....I hope.

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...