Saturday, October 4, 2008

Am I Ready

I know that I have mused on this before, but today as I was getting my breakfast ready in my very messy kitchen a thought struck me: Am I really ready for this? Am I sure that I want to go through with this? I answered myself quickly with a yes. My life and priorities would change after a baby, and maybe my kitchen might not get as messy or maybe it would be worse....in any case I think I'm ready. But who's really ready anyway?

Last night Jason says through laughter, "We are trying to have a baby!" I think the thought of being a father terrifies him at times. He's not alone in the boat, being a mom scares me too, but in a good way.

I'm excited. I don't think we'll get pregnant this month, but I think it will be soon. By Christmas with any luck.

Speaking of Christmas. I am so ready for it this year. I have been buying presents since July. My hope is that when Christmas does get here it won't be such a financial strain since most of the shopping is done. All I have left is two swaps (times two people) and two people. This just might be a less financially stressful Holiday!!

1 comment:

  1. Well, if you don't think you're ready, you won't have a choice once baby arrives so have faith, you'll adapt just fine!!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...