Sunday, October 26, 2008

Time Passes

I haven't jotted anything down in a while so I thought I might.

I "peed on a stick" recently. I'm at day 34 with no period in sight so on day 30 I did a pregnancy test and it was negative. I'm wondering how long, if at all, my period will take to kick start. I've been told it could take three months. *sigh* I'm going to be buying some OPK's soon to help me figure out if/when I ovulate.

Jason has been working nights and it has really put me in a funk. On Friday night I stayed up till 4am because sleep didn't seem appealing to me. The bed looked foreign and uncomfortable. He only has two nights left and I'm looking forward to going to bed with him on Tuesday night.

1 comment:

  1. Jim starts the midnight shift tonight and I hate it. We're already counting down.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...