Sunday, October 5, 2008

Just For Fun

I was feeling a little bored and my sister-in-law had this on her facebook so I thought I'd fill it out. (there is 67 of them!)

  1. Have you ever gone out with a football player? ....no, unless you count soccer
  2. Last person to make you smile? ....these kids in Uganda from a slideshow presentation at church
  3. If you're sleeping and someone calls you what do you say? ....'ello? (in a really sleepy voice)
  4. Ever receive a really long apology? ....I don't remember, but it is possible.
  5. Who were you with at 12:00 last night? ....my hubby!
  6. Feel like talking to someone that you haven't in a while? ....yes, my friend in Missori
  7. Whats a food that you and your number one both love? .....I don't know. We like a lot of the same things so it's hard to narrow it down.
  8. Expecting something to change in the next month? ....I am hoping!
  9. Ready for winter to come? ....no, I'm never ready.
  10. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you? .....my shirt
  11. Were you an honor roll student in school? yes
  12. Have you ever slept in a bed with the opposite sex?....my husband
  13. How do you make your money? ....blood, sweat, and tears like everyone else (I work at a daycare)
  14. What do you have planned for tonight?....eating, hanging with the hubby
  15. If you could have anything right now what would it be? ....a baby in my tummy
  16. Do you think you are an argumentative person? ....depends, is the Pope still catholic?
  17. How' s your heart lately? ....ready,
  18. Are you a forgiving person? ....forgive, yes. forget, no. I have a tendancy to hold grudges
  19. How ticklish are you? .....in the right spot, very. I can decide to not be ticklish
  20. Do you prefer warm or cold weather? warm, but only because I hate the cold
  21. Are you a mean person? ....used to be
  22. How is your hair? ....i hate it, I need to do something with it
  23. Do you care if people hate you for no reason? ....yes
  24. Who was the last person you were mad at? .....myself, I am my own worse enemy
  25. Where is your cell phone? ....in my pocket
  26. Do you miss anyone right now? ....always
  27. Do you like to call or text? ....depends on who it is with
  28. Where is your biological father at?.....working at Lowes
  29. Is there a guy or girl that knows almost every thing or most everything about you? ....Jason knows everything about me, the close second would be my best girl Amy
  30. Have you ever done something outrageously dumb? ....of course
  31. Have you told anybody you loved them today? ....yes
  32. You have a tan line anywhere? ....(what kind of quesiton is this?) maybe
  33. Are you better at math or art? ....in school when I went, math
  34. Science or History? ....Science
  35. Whats your favorite brand of gum? ....5 there is no other brand of gun
  36. How old is the cell phone you have right now? ....less than a year
  37. Do you know anyone named Tyler? ....yes
  38. Can you do a hand stand? ....no
  39. How many funerals have you been to in your lifetime? ....upwards of 7
  40. Have you ever had a pet fish ? ....yes, it died. It froze to death
  41. Whats on your wish list for your birthday? ....jewlery box, boxers (so I will stop wearing my hubby's to bed, they are wicked comfy!)
  42. Does the future make you more nervous or excited? ....excited
  43. Do you like surprises ? ....yes!
  44. Do you believe that every thing happens for a reason? ....yes
  45. How many kids do you want to have?....4. Hubby wants 3, so we are going to have 3 and then talk about the 4th!
  46. What are your plans for tomorrow? ....work
  47. Do you want someone/something you cant have? ....don't think so
  48. Are you single? ....no, happily married since may 31, 2008
  49. Ever kissed someone who smokes? .....yes, and it wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be
  50. Have you ever tried your hardest, but got disappointed in the end? ....all the time!
  51. Is it hard to get over someone? .....always
  52. Have you ever crawled through a window? ....yes. the door was locked!
  53. Do you have any text messages that you don't want other people to read? ....no
  54. Do you have a good sense of humor?s ....I think so
  55. Been grounded a lot when you were a teen? ....grounded from what? I lived on a mountain? They might have takne the van from me, but not grounded.
  56. Ever been to a party cops busted? ....yes
  57. Who really does the most cheating guys or girls? ....don't know, I bet it's pretty even
  58. Who was your last text from? ....probably Jenna
  59. When was the last time you went to the hospital and why? ....Sept 2008 for some serious pain in my tummy
  60. Who were you last in a car with? .....My mom
  61. Do you have reason to smile right now? ....at this second, no, because I'm filling this foolish thing out!
  62. Who was the last person of the opposite sex you had a long conversation with? ....hubby last night
  63. What did ya'll talk about? ....baby names and other stuff
  64. When was the last time you had Starbucks? ....forever it revs me up too much!
  65. Gotten in a car with people you just met? ...not since my "partying" days
  66. What is harder,for you to tell someone you're in love with them or that you dont? ....I nver people that I don't like them and no one has liked me that I have not liked in return.
  67. Do you like who you are, as a person? ....yes

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...