Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Christmas Prep KAL

I almost forgot the KAL today, right up until I logged into blogger to check for comments.

I turned the heel last week on my Christmas Stocking and got bored, so I cast on for the hedgehog/squirrel. I really just need to knuckle down and finish the gusset and the foot, it won't take me that long, especially now that the bottom of the foot is done in just stockinette stitch. I am glad that I extended the KAL until the end of Year of Projects, I don't think I will get both done before the beginning of next month. It's not too late to join me in this Christmas Prep KAL. In last weeks post I mentioned a few easy projects for Christmas that'd be perfect.

If you are joining me in this KAL leave a link in the comments!





Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...