Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Bubbles with Straws

Stomper and I were acting out that childhood song in the tub, you know the one ...he drank up all the water, he ate up all the soap, he tried to eat the bathtub..

Well, okay, not exactly.

Before you think I'm crazy, let me give you a little back story.

Do you remember being a kid and drinking milk with a straw and how much fun it was to make frothy bubbles?

Wasn't it awesome?!

Do you also remember getting reprimanded and told to stop making a mess?

Yeah, me to.

Now, tell me, when you have a drink with a straw do you sometimes sneak in some bubbles when no one is looking?

Be honest.

Me too, every once and awhile.

It occurred to me the other day when I was making bubbles in my soda that I could let my kiddo make bubbles someplace where making a mess was acceptable.

That is why I gave my son a pair of straws to play with in the tub.




Best two pennies I've ever wasted.



Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...