Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Christmas Prep KAL

First some housework.

1. I realized that by calling it a KAL I was omitting a whole set of crafters: crocheters. If you are a crocheter and want to join, please do!

2. Due to a few people expressing the short time frame I am extending the KAL to end June 30th. The contest will end as planned. That way if you win and you participate in The Year of Projects you can look through the book or pattern and add it to your list if you want.

3. In order to participate in the KAL just leave a link to your Christmas Prep Project (blog post, photo or project page on rav) in the comments.

Tonight my husband will be away smelting until the wee hours of the morning so I will find a suitable Christmas movie on Netflix to knit to, or maybe just some Christmas music.

My first project will be a Christmas Stocking I am making for myself using this pattern. Its a rather ambitious project for a Christmas Stocking I think, but it will be fantastic I'm sure.

I don't have any WIP photos, but I do have some signs of spring!



I'm looking forward to see what you all are knitting!





Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...