Friday, April 12, 2013

Signs of Spring


Blueberry Buds


Sunshine


Ducks in the pond.


Blue Skies


I have been thinking about where to take progress photos from and I've tossed around a few ideas in my head. I think I have come to a conclusion. I will take a photo standing to the left of each our our pear trees. The top photo is of the right hand tree (when the house is to my back) and the bottom is the left hand pear tree. Eventually I think the blueberry bushes and the pears will block our view, but maybe that's not so bad. 


Last month I posted a list of what we need to do this month. I wish we could say that we have it all done, but we don't. The only thing we have done is to move the brood box is out of the snow. It is in the barn drying off. The next step is to clean it out and disinfect it. The chicks are coming the end of this month!

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...