Violet and blue,
I'd rather have green,
But any color will do!
My favorite colors right now are gray, green, brown, and blue in any shade.
I took a look through my posts, my raverly projects, and at my Photo Finish Board on pinterest to see what has really been knit.
- May: Gnome Knot in orange, aqua, blue, green. A one piece jumper in cream and brown, and a sweater in green.
- June: The sweater ate up all my time
- July: Pinks and greens while I worked on some clothes for a bunny, and a pair of mittens one black, one blue.
- August: More of the black mitten, one blue and white sock, and a hat and sweater set in purple.
- September: Rainbow colored mittens
- October: I start knitting Christmas Presents with blue and cream
- November: More Christmas Presents: a farmer with blue overalls and a green dress for a bunny while I toil away at Duplicating a Christmas Stocking (total Monkey project!)
- December: Ornaments for a special Advent Calendar in green and white.
- January - April: pink, green, blue, rainbow, brown, and gray
It is clear to me that I don't stick to a color palette. I knit with colors that suit the pattern or the person, or what I have on hand. I'm not sure if that could be considered a "monkey" trait or not. Only a few times have I ever chosen yarn and then the pattern, for me the joy is in figuring out a new pattern not in using a new yarn. Although, I did buy striped sock yarn and chroma for the joy of using it, but those were the exception not the rule.