Monday, January 23, 2012

Kitchen Reno Part1



Something very exciting happened in my kitchen over Christmas break. The day after Christmas while Stomper and I were away with family unwrapping the final tree and Jason was at work, the Renovation Fairies came to my house!

My parents came over and moved my stacked washer/dryer out of my kitchen and into the bathroom.

WOW!

It's like a whole new kitchen. I can see the window, the counter is closer to the sink making washing the dishes so much easier, and I feel like I can cook! I didn't really gain that much more counter top, but it sure feels like I did.

I am so thankful for my family for helping me out. My Dad just happened to have two base cabinets in his shop that he wasn't using, and a counter top that fit over the top of it. The counter top isn't finished, there are plans to move the sink over in front of the window, and rearrange the larger appliances.

I can't wait to see what it looks like when it's finished!

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...