Pages
Home
Hamberg Family Farm
The Hambergs
Adoption
Sponsor
Farmhouse
Barnyard
Thursday, July 26, 2012
Ducks
Did I tell you that the farm has eleven ducks?
Today they learned a new skill.
Read about it on the
Farm's Blog
!
Or click the page link: Back to the Farm
Ducks
2012-07-26T16:20:00-04:00
DeliaKnits
ducks|farm|
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
Ketchup Cookies
The day before the snow storm my parents, my siblings, my husband, my son, and I were sitting around the table eating piz...
Project Report
I am so close that I can taste it! About ten or so rows left before I'm finished with the glove and then eight short rows of...
Project Report
No progress on the gloves this week. I got really involved in the clothes for the bunny. At first I had a feather and fan lace p...
Subscribe To
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments