Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Yarn Along: Bunny


As promised photos of my bunny in progress. Since taking these photos I finished her skirt and decided that it didn't work. It was too large for her and not long enough. After testing out a brilliant idea of my husbands to attach the skirt to the sweater (the skirt was smaller than the sweater and didn't look right), I have since come up with a new plan. I am going to rip out the bottom of the sweater and make it into a dress or maybe make a pair of pants, haven't really decided. The skirt I will pick up stitches along the top and make it into a sun dress.  

As for reading I have just finished reading "The Help". If you haven't read this book, you should. It was especially eye opening for me since I have had little contact with anyone of another ethnicity. I realize of course that it was a work of fiction, but I think the story is plausible. There is a lot of tension and suspense, but it is not contrived or forced. I read it in a few days, I had to stay up to 3am a few times, but it was well worth it!

Linking up with Ginny today! Feel free to leave a link in the comments to your own WIP's or Yarn Alongs's

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...