Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Yarn Along: January Snow








We are having a little snow squall today. Just a few inches, just enough to make the world beautiful and quiet. The kids played outside for an hour, two little snow people. 

Inside again I my knitting goes slowly but surely. The mittens I am making for my photography teacher are nearly done. Just a little bit of magic and they will be finished.

Beside my bed my book gathers dust, but I keep current with my favorite bloggers: Ginny at SmallThings, Amanda at SouleMama, Sarah at Crafts from the Cwtch, Svenna at Stitch and Purl, and Ashley Ann at UnderTheSycamore. I really enjoy my invisible blogger friends. They encourage and bolster me. They make feel part of something bigger, an unseen community of knitters, mothers, crafters, wives, daughters, and photographers keeping a running memory of our lives.



3 comments:

  1. I like your son's hat. Enjoy the snow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful pictures AND beautiful words :) I love that feeling of community too. Most of my friends are single, so it's nice to see what other like-minded moms are up to.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...