Saturday, February 2, 2013

If You Don't Like the Weather

There is a saying, and I'm sure it's true for many parts of the world, it goes something like this: "If you don't like the weather, just wait awhile." The sentiment is that the weather is unpredictable and constantly changing.

Maine sure did prove that on Thursday.

I went out in the morning to see if the duck's gate was unfrozen enough so I could open it. It was sunny and the pond had a foot of water over it and I thought they might enjoy a splashing around in it. Sadly the gate was frozen pretty much solid in ice and snow and I was unable to pry it loose. 

While I was out there I snapped a few photos.

"The Big Dog" :: Rusty

"Old Grandma Kitty" :: Pheonix



Beautiful, sunny, warm, and smelling of spring.. wait isn't it the last day of January?

Two hours later, the weather remembered that it wasn't spring....


Two hours! This is the same tree in the photo with the blue sky.

Thankfully little boys, bunnies, and kitties don't mind the change in weather. Just as long as Mommy or God has dressed them up warm.

It didn't show up in the photos, but when these last photos were taken it was snowing.

Kisses for Sarah Bunny



"Welcome to Maine, if you don't like the weather, just wait a minute..."



Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...