Thursday, February 28, 2013

The Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookie

I hate baking. I have for a long time. However, I enjoy eating baked goods and not paying store prices. So, I bake.

My Chocolate Chip Cookies never come out great. They are edible and yummy, but not perfect. They are either too crunchy or out right hard.

That is until The Girls Guide to Guns and Butter, a friend, and pinterest saved my cookies.

The Girls Guide to Guns and Butter told me to not pack my brown sugar. I gave it a try and the cookies were better, but something more needed to be done. I knew, from a friend, that crisco makes the best shaped cookies, but not everyone likes the taste. Then while strolling through pinterest I found this: The Perfect Chocolate Chip Cookie.

I used the recipe on the back of the chocolate chip package but, I didn't pack the brown sugar and I used 1/2 cup Crisco and 1/2 cup butter, then baked them to perfection!


Of course, the best way to make cookies is with help.


For lumpy cookie spoon on to the cookie sheet.


 

For perfectly round cookies roll into a ball.

How about you? Do you have any cookie tricks?

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...