Pages
Home
Hamberg Family Farm
The Hambergs
Adoption
Sponsor
Farmhouse
Barnyard
Wednesday, February 6, 2013
Rainbows
Finished the turtles yesterday. I still love this pattern even after knitting it about a dozen times. Best yet, it's free!
Pattern:
Tuck
Yarn:
Knit Picks Swish DK Weight
Rainbows
2013-02-06T15:31:00-05:00
DeliaKnits
gift knitting|rainbow|turtle|
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
Ketchup Cookies
The day before the snow storm my parents, my siblings, my husband, my son, and I were sitting around the table eating piz...
Bunny Ears Pattern
I cannot take full credit for this pattern. I married two patterns to get this hat. Edit April 2004 The link to the original Little Bo...
Year of Projects
Did some outdoor knitting on Thursday. It was nice to get out in the sun even if my fingers got a little chilly. I am writing my wee...
Subscribe To
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments