Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Yarn Along

Back when I first started knitting I'd looking longing at cabled items and think: "Wow, I'll never be able to do that." Well, I am happy to report that I am a capable and happy cable knitter. My current cabled project is Stompers Easter Vest and after a minor hiccup (noted on my rav page) things are progressing smoothly.

Haven't done much reading because Easter is coming and I have that vest to knit...

I read a few pages a day of A Series of Unfortunate Events, I have reached the climax of book 6!

Stomper felt left out of the picture taking so I told him to pick a few books to include in the photo. He choose "Don't Bite Your Friends" a tale of mistakes, hardships, misunderstanding, food, and forgiveness by the Yo! Gabba, Gabba crew; "Where is Elmo's Blanket" (we swap blanket for Froggie) a Lift the Flap Adventure; and "My Many Colored Days" by Dr Suess. Granted they aren't literary giants, but he loves them and will sit for them, so bonus!

How about you? What are you reading/knitting? Go ahead and leave a link in the comments to your own Yarn Along.

Joining Ginny, go check out the other knitters and readers!

4 comments:

  1. Seriously cute vest!! I have no little boys but if I did I would havta!

    Blessings, Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love knitting cables too, keeps things interesting.
    Can't wait to see the finished vest, hope you get it done in time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My aim is to finish the back by Friday! wish me luck!

      Delete

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...