Sunday, April 17, 2011

Blarter?

I stumbled across this new term "Blarter" from reading a blog I follow ( Peppermint Mocha Mama ) it is what I like to do best, barter (read her post for a good explaination of what it means to Blarter and check out the Blarter link on the left!). Here is a service I have, you have something I want, lets exchange! I just love it! Things my hubby and I have exchanged goods and services for in the past are: knitted things for photo shoot (which I am still pecking away at), farm labor for pig products (chops, sausage, bacon, ect), we once got a pair of goats (to eat) from someone for free because we had a truck and could haul them away that day and then we gave away ground goat for butchering help, daycare/babysitting for a computer, and heavy lifting for homemade apple pie (my hubby's favorite). 


Anyone have anything they can offer for Blarter?

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...