Pages
Home
Hamberg Family Farm
The Hambergs
Adoption
Sponsor
Farmhouse
Barnyard
Friday, April 1, 2011
Teacup Baby
Meet Teacup.
She is being knit for one of my customers.
I know, I know, she's bald. I have to find the "perfect" yarn for her hair.
Teacup is wondering when she'll be able to leave Creator and head to her forever home
Teacup Baby
2011-04-01T16:39:00-04:00
DeliaKnits
clothes|doll|for sale|toys|
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
Ketchup Cookies
The day before the snow storm my parents, my siblings, my husband, my son, and I were sitting around the table eating piz...
Bunny Ears Pattern
I cannot take full credit for this pattern. I married two patterns to get this hat. Edit April 2004 The link to the original Little Bo...
Year of Projects
Did some outdoor knitting on Thursday. It was nice to get out in the sun even if my fingers got a little chilly. I am writing my wee...
Subscribe To
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments