Saturday, April 2, 2011

The Next Great Challenge - 2KCBWDAY6

"Day six Prompt: Something to aspire to. Is there a pattern or skill that you don’t yet feel ready to tackle but which you hope to (or think you can only dream of) tackling in the future, near or distant?"
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-
There is a lot out there that I haven't tackled, and that is what I love about knitting. I love that once you think youve reached the end of your knowledge there is always something more you can try. People invent new techniques, new stitch patterns, new patterns to try and I hope to have the skills to sample everything.


Here is a "short" list of the things I'd like to attempt in the coming year(s).


Two at a Time Socks 
Spinning
Felting
Entrelac
Hand Dyed Yarn
Intricate Cables
Designing Items Beyond Hats
Teaching









Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...