Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Done!

I cannot believe that I got them all done in time! I thought for sure that I'd be making a dreadful trip to Walmart to pick up a "softie" for the Easter Baskets. I got a lot done in three days and I'm quite proud of my accomplishments.

To view more photo's check out my Facebook Album.
and while you are there click "like" and you can get updates of what I'm knitting.


I am looking forward to refocusing on some other projects that I put on hold. Mostly the Prop Package I promised a very long time ago for NicoleLee Photography. I have all the bits I need to finish now (minus a pair of US size 35 needles) I just need to get knitting.

After that is finished my baby sister has been waiting and waiting for two years now for these gauntlets. I told her at Christmas time that I'd have them done for summer and at the rate I'm going I might have lied. Then once all that is aside I'm going to start Christmas knitting. I am very excited for the projects I'm planning on ( but I can't tell you because some of my plans are secrets! ). I'm sure that all my plans will be derailed, but it's good to have goals.

Popular Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...